Friday, June 22, 2012

365 Day Challenge: Day 172


Day 172 - Well GA has finally caught up with me! They called me in to get a new picture on my license. Of course I've been using the same one for the last 20 years since I first landed. :) I've never tried to get a new picture because it would take too long before you could order online. Once I could order online life was even better. Well this time I tried to order online especially since it expired on my bday and got the message that I had to come into an office. I didn't even realize I was driving on an expired license!
I guess it was time because it was getting harder to keep a straight face whenever I had to show ID. People didn't know what to say but they would look like they wanted to say something. Just look at the difference in the picture from '92 and the current one I composited into the old license. Sometimes I would let them off the hook and say something. However, most times I would just stare at them and watch their uneasiness..... awkward.  Lol


No comments:

Post a Comment