Wednesday, May 7, 2014

3 Images that show my strengths

This week we have to display 3 images which show our strengths to potential employees. I decided to show some of my photography skills and photoshop manipulation skills. That will help any employer see that I can shoot as well as edit. Below are the three images that I posted on my DB. The first is an image that I shot. I then intertwined the little girl into the first letter of her name for a book cover that I did for her. I shot and then composited different images of the basketball player into one image. The last image is a before and after of a family portrait which needed to be restored. I didn't shoot this image but I did restore it. Potential employers would be able to see that I have the ability to restore images which may need to be used in any particular design.





No comments:

Post a Comment