Saturday, October 26, 2013

Two-Point Perspective

I thought that it was time that I start to display my Visual Communications Projects on my blog. It's a way to allow my audience to see the body of work that I have created while at AIU. I will try my best to remember what the objective for each assignment was. Some of the projects that I'll post go back as far as my beginnings which maybe difficult to remember but I'll do my best.

The project in this post is a two-point perspective assignment that I had to create from a blank slate. I had to show that I understand two-point perspective and how to create a scene using the perspective grid in Adobe Illustrator. In this project you will first see the blank building structure. I had to show the ability to construct a scene from scratch with perspective that would render it as realistically as possible. I decided to design a scene in a hospital administrative office building parking lot.

Beginning

Final 

No comments:

Post a Comment